PO: Tawny Peaks - Tawny Peaks

http://store.glassnailrecords.com/album/s-t-lp

"Glass Nail Records Our exclusive is clear/red splatter, Tawny's is clear/green splatter, and distributed is coke bottle clear."

NEW PREORDER LINK: http://www.meadowbrookrecords.com/products/516168-tawny-peaks-lp

/100 coke bottle with green splatter, /150 coke bottle with red splatter

I really like this label. They have a sweet roster. I will pick this up hopefully a little closer to the actually release date. This band is really good. If you like this check out Arrows In Her on the same site. Worth picking up both.

Things Fall Apart is really good too, but they only have cassettes/digi unfortunately.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else had trouble with this label?

I've been waiting on a record since December. The guy has been ignoring my messages and emails.

On the FB page, other people seem to having similar issues.

Yeah he said he is closing shop after these last few releases. I guess plant issues and lack of planning was his problem.

If anybody wants to risk ordering this, or anything else from the store you can get 30% off with discount code "sailhatan" right now.  He seems to be updating the twitter/facebook accounts fairly regularly regarding delays (ie the Arrows release is now supposed to arrive when Tawny Peaks comes in, and it is now a single sided 12" instead of a 10" because the original plant was fucking up too much).

I got Tawny Peaks, Arrows in Her, Eyes Wide and Gatherer for $27 shipped.  Killer deal, hopefully it doesn't backfire in the form of no records.

• 1 month later...

Just got this email from Paypal:

"On Apr 29, 2013, you sent a payment to [email protected] for 27.00 USD.

The funds have been returned to your account.

This payment was returned for the following reason(s):

[email protected] did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process."

Is this real life? How has this guy ever sold anything through his bandcamp store if he never activated his Paypal account? Did anyone else who ordered any of this stuff get a refund as well?

Guy got way too out of hand. Doesn't know how to do this at all. Really bummed, was just thinking about how excited I still am to get this. Seeing them in two weeks.

my goal is to eventually release records. a friend who runs a label is half funding a cassette i want to do. considering ive never actually done it and ive only learned the process from extensive research, I feel like a cassette is the smart move, to get a feel for everything first. and so far, its pretty damn easy as long as you even a little organized.