PO : Old Gray - An Autobiography

They even played dying leaves!

That house show was absolutely amazing. Even though it was like 1000 degrees and the lights kept going on and off. 

Haha yea! I fixed the lights the first time, and then another guy took over it and every time everyone jumped they would flicker. It was some music video ish.

Got a tour press today at GUID, they also played an aftershow in a tiny ass 10x10 room. It was filled. Their bassist apparently got black out drunk, so Cameron did a couple Sorority Noise songs and also played Vulcan Death Grip and Ryan Mitchell Made Me Do It, which they apparently haven't played/practiced in at least 2 years. They also did a Brand New cover. It was fucking great and intimate and beautiful and I can't stress how much I love house shows. 

the show must have been pretty killer. can't wait to see these guys and hopefully pick up a tour press.

Damn, sounds like an amazing show. House shows sound like so much fun. I really wish there was a scene where I lived, but the area I live in is pretty dead in terms of music. I'm also just a little too far away from Chicago for it to be feasible go to more shows there. Wish I could've seen these guys when they were in Chicago though.

Also I'm really starting to regret all the times I've passed on grabbing a copy of this album. Started learning a couple of the songs on drums and they're just so much fun. Kind of hoping they put some leftovers online after the tour.

the show must have been pretty killer. can't wait to see these guys and hopefully pick up a tour press.

Damn, sounds like an amazing show. House shows sound like so much fun. I really wish there was a scene where I lived, but the area I live in is pretty dead in terms of music. I'm also just a little too far away from Chicago for it to be feasible go to more shows there. Wish I could've seen these guys when they were in Chicago though.

Also I'm really starting to regret all the times I've passed on grabbing a copy of this album. Started learning a couple of the songs on drums and they're just so much fun. Kind of hoping they put some leftovers online after the tour.

When I was at the fest, they had like 25/30 copies of the tour press left. But keep in mind there were a few hundred people there and I think I was one of the first to grab one there, good luck on grabbing one though, great fuckin band. 

As I said, just got the yellow copy so will probably sell my white. LMK if interested

As I said, just got the yellow copy so will probably sell my white. LMK if interested

I'd definitely be interested, but I'm a little tight on money right now though, and if an IKSSE3 pre-order is actually happening right now I think I want to put my money towards that. if you end up still having it a couple of weeks from now I'd definitely be down to work something out.

The kid next to me was filming the whole set, and usually I'm pretty anti-phone usage, but I totally understand what an opportunity this was and it was a good thing to record.

Still Shrill (Sorority Noise) -

Dirty Ickes (Sorority Noise) -

Vulcan Death Grip - 

Ryan Mitchell Made Me Do It -

Dying Leaves -

Mix Tape (Brand New Cover) -

Coventry -

The kid next to me was filming the whole set, and usually I'm pretty anti-phone usage, but I totally understand what an opportunity this was and it was a good thing to record.

Still Shrill (Sorority Noise) - 0:10

Dirty Ickes (Sorority Noise) - 2:30

Vulcan Death Grip - 6:35

Ryan Mitchell Made Me Do It - 11:23

Dying Leaves - 15:50

Mix Tape (Brand New Cover) - 20:50

Coventry - 24:38

jealous of that teen suicide shirt

Its pretty yellow. Looks brighter on person... [pic]

can't wait to pick this up on thursday.