Question regarding T-shirts... I need your feedback!

no but seriously, are AA more expensive or something. I hate buying Gildan, I air dry all my tees, but even a fucking Gildan will shrink. I'm too big for that shit.

It's not just you.  There comes a point when you realize just how awesome AA or a good tri-blend shirt feels and holds up over time.  I'll actually be more likely to fork over an additional $2.00 or $5.00 if the brand is AA instead of Gildan.  I also find that I never wear my Gildan shirts much these days; they just don't age well.

Would buy a shirt.  Whatever design you choose to get printed.  I've liked all of them so far.  Especially the PBR one.

As for the kind of shirt, it doesn't really matter to me.  It seems like every shirt seems to fit me differently, but not in a bad way.  The only thing I hate is when the sleeves seem big compared to the length of the shirt.  That probably doesn't make sense, but oh well.

Thanks for all of the insight. Wholesale costs for AA are a little much for a start-up, but I found a good ring-spun shirt that I am going to try for the first run. It's not a $10 shirt, but it's not a $3 shirt either, so we'll see how it works. Hopefully the compromise will appeal to everyone.

We will be printing the Thunderbeard logo, and the PBR logo. These will be available on the Thunderbeard Records site in the coming weeks, and will definitely be available when the YMAEWK 7" goes up.