Paramore RSD 7"

Got a copy of this and I thought the picture of it looked pretty cool. Figured it would sell out fast. I think it was up like 30 minutes before I noticed on Hayley's twitter and posted in the RSD 2013 thread and that was before this thread was made so it was up for a while longer than i thought it would be.

Got a copy of this and I thought the picture of it looked pretty cool. Figured it would sell out fast. I think it was up like 30 minutes before I noticed on Hayley's twitter and posted in the RSD 2013 thread and that was before this thread was made so it was up for a while longer than i thought it would be.

I had it in my cart and just couldnt pull the trigger at $18.

I had it in my cart and just couldnt pull the trigger at $18.

I know, it was a lot but at the same time I figured I'd be kicking myself later if I didn't get it. I like the 3 interludes and figured it'd be a fun one to jam. Plus I was sure it'd hold value over time for both me and other Paramore fans if the day ever came where I had to let go of it I wouldn't be taking an $18 loss.

I'm waiting for paramore to play, but I'll head back up after their performance to see if they've got any more. It was surprising how few people showed up for the meet and greet wristbands

Seriously though if you could grab one for me it would be greatly apprecaited! Let me know!