If you had $1.5-2k to spend on new speakers...

My table gets minimal use. Of all my audio listening... vinyl is maybe 10% (high estimate), 50% Apple TV (Streaming Audio/Movies), 30% Blu-Rays, 10% CDs. Pro-Ject 1.3 with Ortofon 2M Blue. I've been more focused on the rest of my setup recently, really exploring digital sound. Once my analong interests peak again, I'll probably invest in a Traveler/Scout, or depending on my friend, an Avid Diva II that he doesn't want anymore.

My table gets minimal use. Of all my audio listening... vinyl is maybe 10% (high estimate), 50% Apple TV (Streaming Audio/Movies), 30% Blu-Rays, 10% CDs. Pro-Ject 1.3 with Ortofon 2M Blue. I've been more focused on the rest of my setup recently, really exploring digital sound. Once my analong interests peak again, I'll probably invest in a Traveler/Scout, or depending on my friend, an Avid Diva II that he doesn't want anymore.

Freudian slip or just my wishful thinking?

Fair enough.  It just struck me as odd considering the site we're on. 

Freudian slip or just my wishful thinking?

Heyooo

Fair enough.  It just struck me as odd considering the site we're on. 

Yeh my audio interests fluctuate. In the last 12 years of having my own stereo its gone from 2 channel to 5.1 to 5.1 and 2 channel to just 2 channel to 2x 2 channels, soon to be 3x. I at one point had 3 turntables too! But now I've been focusing on digital side of things. Maybe next year I'll focus on analog again.

I'm by no means an audio expert, but i have these http://www.paradigm.com/products/products-by-category/bookshelf/paradigm/monitor-series-7/atom-monitor and they sound quite amazing for bookshelf speakers. They make higher end ones as well, specifically http://www.paradigm.com/products/products-by-category/bookshelf/paradigm-reference/30th-anniversary-series/inspiration and from everything I have read they are amazing.

I wonder how those Inspirations sound against the B&W 6-1/2 Bookshelfs...