CAVES - BETTERMENT (FFO: RVIVR, PUNK BANDS, FUN)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah you can get Betterment on vinyl in the U.S from Kiss of Death...and I think it'll also get it's own U.S press in the Spring! Homeward Bound is out of print for good.

Dope. Also, sorry for not reading, been working for 13 days straight, got home from work at 4:30 this morning and had to be back at work at 10 this morning....woops

Also, ordered a copy of Homeward Bound from that website mentioned above....eternal thanks. Also, Minty, y'all should come play Birmingham, AL....it would be well received

• 3 weeks later...

Dead Broke has a few copies of Homeward Bound left.

http://deadbrokerecords.com/store/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=CAVES-hbLP

anybody know how reliable this site is? I ordered a copy that day (17th) and still haven't received it in the mail, nor an email from Dead Broke or anything, e-mailed them today and still haven't received a response

anybody know how reliable this site is? I ordered a copy that day (17th) and still haven't received it in the mail, nor an email from Dead Broke or anything, e-mailed them today and still haven't received a response

Ordered from Dead Broke quite a few times. Response times are sometimes slow but they'll eventually get back to you.