FS at COST: TSSF What You Don't See Watermelon /500 SEALED

parkinglot

Hey guys.  I have a sealed copy of this record.  I was on merchnow the other day and for some reason these were in stock, I ordered 2 so some record flipping douchebag didn't grab one to sell for $100.  After I ordered they were out of stock, so they must have found two laying around.  These have been OOP since I'm pretty sure the day the PO went up.  I don't want to sell it for an unreasonable price.  I just want to trade for something I want.  Shoot me ANY trade offers, your tradelists, anything you can think of.  If in a week or so if there's nothing I want, I'll let it go for cost+shipping.  That number might be a bit higher because I'm in canada and it cost $15 + around $10 just to ship it here, but it won't be anywhere near eBay prices, and I obviously won't be profitting off of it.  

I'm looking for the following records, and MANY more that I don't want to type, so shoot me any offer.

FOB - TTTYG or FUTCT

Say Anything - ...is a Real Boy

Brand New (anything other than daisy or YFW repress)

You Blew It! - Grow Up Dude (1st press /75 variant)

spraynard - cut and paste (pink)

theres so many more i cant think of, so just send me your tradelist if you might want to trade for it.

Thanks, 

John

8744680421_ddd0f2ac27_z.jpg

8745799620_3b5b9089b8_z.jpg

8745800230_a4d7b1beb3_z.jpg

I will never understand this reasoning...

I thought I could help someone on this forum out.  I'm 100% willing to give this to someone for the amount I paid for it.  This ensures it doesn't end up on eBay for an inflated price.  Yeah, maybe someone happens to notice it and pick the copy that i dont buy up and not flip it, but this way I make someone on this forum happy, and can start to get some positive feedback so people are more willing to sell/trade with me in the future, considering I'm a new user.

If you're trying to avoid selling it to a flipper it might make more sense to wait til you see someone post a WTB for it. Then message them and say you'll sell it for cost and make their day.

Yeah maybe.  But if someone sees this and gets stoked I'm going to take the benefit of the doubt and hope they're not picking it up off me just to flip.  Ya know?  Just trying to be a reasonable dude and maybe in the future I'll get something for a fair price from someone.  karma.

I feel nice, and your comment pissed me off.  Next person to comment that is a respected user on the sight (and not you) and not a douche bag gets the record for cost+ shipping.  

I really wasn't trying to be a dickhead. I just don't understand why people buy multiple copies of something to just resell at cost. You could be taking away from someone that doesn't go to this site that was going to buy it. You're even taking that opportunity away from the person you end up selling it to, so they have to pay another $4 to have it shipped from you. I just don't get it.

I have this record already, so you don't have to get snarky haha

I don't see how they pay $4 more? If he bought it for $19-20 and sells it for $19-20 he sells the record at cost and balances at $0.

Unless he sells it for $23-24 and then he makes $4....and the buyer still saves from eBay prices? 

parkinglot is still an awesome seller either way....breaking even or making $4 for pizza :D

I don't see how they pay $4 more? If he bought it for $19-20 and sells it for $19-20 he sells the record at cost and balances at $0.

Unless he sells it for $23-24 and then he makes $4....and the buyer still saves from eBay prices? 

parkinglot is still an awesome seller either way....breaking even or making $4 for pizza :D

haha thanks man.  i didn't want this to blow up into a shit show.  just want to get someone this record for 1/3 of the price they'd pay on ebay and get some good rep on the site so people will be more willing to trade/sell/buy from me.