The greatest generation vinyl /50

yellowbelly360

before judgement gets passed i bought this with the intention of keeping it then realized how rare and valuable it was and how many people where fighting over it. id rather it go to someone who can truely appreciate it and give it a good home. dont gwet me wrong i love the wonder years by theyre by no means my favorite band and this is my least favorite album by them so if someone who loves the band and the album more then i do really wants it and didnt have the means to get it wants it id be glad to give it to them but i really do love this record and band and its super rare now sooo i cant jsut give it up cheap

i bought this with the intention of selling it then realized how rare and valuable it was and how many people where fighting over it. id rather it go to someone who can truely appreciate it and give it a good home. dont gwet me wrong i love the wonder years by theyre by no means my favorite band and this is my least favorite album by them so if someone who loves the band and the album more then i do really wants it and didnt have the means to get it wants it id be glad to give it to them but i really do love this record and band and its super rare now sooo i cant jsut give it up cheap

Here ya go, I fixed your post for ya. It was too wordy the first time around.

"before judgement gets passed i bought this with the intention of selling it because of how rare and valuable it was and how many people where fighting over it. id be glad to give it to them but its super rare now sooo i cant jsut give it up cheap."

If you really wanna be a bro and help someone who appreciates the band/album but couldn't make it to release of it, sell it for face value.

"before judgement gets passed i bought this with the intention of selling it because of how rare and valuable it was and how many people where fighting over it. id be glad to give it to them but its super rare now sooo i cant jsut give it up cheap."

If you really wanna be a bro and help someone who appreciates the band/album but couldn't make it to release of it, sell it for face value.

boom

Is your signature moving or is it an optical illusion? I'm pretty sure it's moving, but I'm not sure...