Fred Mascherino Kickstarter (Taking Back Sunday, Terrible Things, The Color Fred)

I've been listening to this man since he was in Breaking Pangaea. Now he has a kickstarter for a book of all of his music in The Color Fred and Terrible Things.

Personally, as someone who doesn't even play any instruments, I think this project is cool as all hell. He's one musician who I will always support.

Help this man out!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1164223347/terrible-things-guitar-tabs-book

If they don't have the money to actually release the book without having to crowd source, why don't they just put all the tabs online? Then more people could play the songs rather than just the people who can afford to buy the book. Maybe I'm just mad that Terrible Things was the worst band I've ever seen. But I don't quite see the point of it all

If they don't have the money to actually release the book without having to crowd source, why don't they just put all the tabs online? Then more people could play the songs rather than just the people who can afford to buy the book. Maybe I'm just mad that Terrible Things was the worst band I've ever seen. But I don't quite see the point of it all

Say what?  Worst band you've EVER seen?  Maybe I saw a different band than you did but I'd say they were definitely not the worst band I've EVER seen.