Relapse 12" and 7" Grab Bags

Ordered two 5 LP grab bags looking to get some clears and it seems as though they have run out of clears. I got one clear out of the ten records and two of the 12" records sent are EPs. I'm pretty disappointed with the grab bags since I spent $10 extra ordering the two bags instead of the one 10 LP grab bag, but I guess that's what I get for being greedy and looking for 10 clear LPs.

Ordered two 5 LP grab bags looking to get some clears and it seems as though they have run out of clears. I got one clear out of the ten records and two of the 12" records sent are EPs. I'm pretty disappointed with the grab bags since I spent $10 extra ordering the two bags instead of the one 10 LP grab bag, but I guess that's what I get for being greedy and looking for 10 clear LPs.

I ordered 2 - 5 LP grab bags and they more or less pulled the same shit.  Mine doesn't sound nearly as bad as yours, but I certainly didn't get 10 clears.  Fortunately I did get some pretty decent stuff that I didn't have.

Got my 5 LP box today and not only did I not get any clear vinyl, I didn't get any Relapse releases. All distro, and everything looks like crap except for Cave In's "White Silence," which I might end up selling to try recouping this dumb purchase. One of them is a comp with Velvet Underground, Patti Smith, Bo Diddley, and a bunch of other stuff I already have. Goddammit.

Got my 5 LP box today and not only did I not get any clear vinyl, I didn't get any Relapse releases. All distro, and everything looks like crap except for Cave In's "White Silence," which I might end up selling to try recouping this dumb purchase. One of them is a comp with Velvet Underground, Patti Smith, Bo Diddley, and a bunch of other stuff I already have. Goddammit.

Sounds odd. What were the other releases?

Cape Fear - "Winds of the Air"

Straight Line Stitch - "When Skies Wash Ashore"

Gore - "Hart Gore" Southern Lord reissue

v/a - "Dirty Water 2: More Birth of Punk Attitude"

The comp was pretty good but it's not something I really "need." Found a new copy of the RSD version of the Their/They're/There EP so I traded for that, and someone just bought the Cave In LP I threw on discogs, so the end result is decent.

Cape Fear - "Winds of the Air"

Straight Line Stitch - "When Skies Wash Ashore"

Gore - "Hart Gore" Southern Lord reissue

v/a - "Dirty Water 2: More Birth of Punk Attitude"

The comp was pretty good but it's not something I really "need." Found a new copy of the RSD version of the Their/They're/There EP so I traded for that, and someone just bought the Cave In LP I threw on discogs, so the end result is decent.

Would you be interested in trading that straight line stitch lp for one of my relapse releases?

Just got my 3x7" pack in, although I'm still waiting for the 10x12". For whatever reason they shipped them separately :/ So, anyways, this is what I got.

Dream Is Dead, The / Gates Of Slumber       | Split                                      | Grey

General Surgery                                            | Like an Ever Flying Limb      | Clear

Transient / Elitist                                            | Split                                      | Clear 

Just got my 10x12" in yesterday, haven't gotten around to taking each out to check the colour yet or anything, just checking the packing list and such. Turns out I only got 9 records, messaged them and they're sending out another now soon. (really surprised at how quick they responded though) 

Anyways, this is the 9 that I got, looks pretty similar to a few of your lists also: 

Primate - Draw Back a Stump

Weapons - Embers and Revelations (Red)

Agenda of Swine - Waves of Human Suffering

Children - Death Tribe

Tides - From Silence

Inhaste - The Wreckage 

Anatomi-71 - Mot Nya Hojder

Kingdom of Sorrow - Behind the Blackest tears

Inevitable End - Severed Inception