Relapse 12" and 7" Grab Bags

Relapse just posted this.

Just launched a SWEET DEAL through the Relapse Records Webstore--5 random LPs for $25 or 10 LPs for $40!!! Very brutal deal!!! Eat 'em up while they last here:http://www.relapse.com/search_result.php?search_by=all&q=grab+bag&x=0&y=0

Pretty sweet deal.  I did a 10 lp 12" grab bag and a 7" grab bag and it was around $55 with shipping.

Rolled the dice on this one, I'm pretty sure I spend 40$ on dumber stuff regularly.

I would imagine most, if not all, of the grab bag is Relapse titles.  I don't think their distro selection is huge (but I haven't checked) and I'm sure they probably have a larger overstock of their own titles (as opposed to distro items).

Very nice find man! Picked up the 10 lp grab bag. Coming out to $5 per record is an awesome deal after shipping. I'm assuming that they will all be Relapse titles?

I'm wondering the same thing.  I have a feeling they more than likely will be.  I'll post when mine arrives so we can see if everyone ended up with the same stuff or got something different. 

Just did some math. They currently have 273 items categorized under "LP" in their webstore:

http://www.relapse.com/view-all?cid=43&limit=all

If you pull out all the ones marked "Out Of Stock" and the variant duplicates, you're left with 178 actual LP entries. Out of what's currently in stock, there are 42 records priced between $4.50 and $9.99, and I'm willing to bet those are what will be pulled from for these deals. In short, expect a lot of Dayglo Abortions records.

I got my fiver grab bag today. The only band I even heard of is Coelesce.  Here is the haul:

Coalesce- OX Ep grey

Murder Contstruct- S/T marlbed black white grey

Noisear- Subvert The Dominant trans blue

Weapons- Embers And Revelations maroon?

Primate- Draw Back A Stump black

I'm listening to Coalesce right now and pretty happy I got this deal. Probably should have done the ten.

I got my fiver grab bag today. The only band I even heard of is Coelesce.  Here is the haul:

Coalesce- OX Ep grey

That's a good haul.  I got the 10 pack and a 7" pack.  Mine included none of what you received.  Mine kind of sucks.  I'm too lazy to post what I got right now...mainly disappointed, haha.  The 3 - 7" pack also had a duplicate which is lame.  Fuckin' stoners at Relapse. I wish I had gotten the Primate and Noisear.  Primate is bad ass.  It has one of the guitar players from Mastodon and the singer from Brutal Truth with a couple other dudes.  If you don't like either and are interested in letting them go for cheap let me know. 

I got my fiver grab bag today. The only band I even heard of is Coelesce. Here is the haul:

Coalesce- OX Ep grey

I'm listening to Coalesce right now and pretty happy I got this deal. Probably should have done the ten.

You seriously got a good package. I hope my 10 is even close to this good.

That Horseback 7" you got is great.

Mine showed up today, which I thought was super fast.

Primate - Draw Back a Stump + 3

Graves of Valour - Salarian Gate

Murder Construct - Results

Brian Posehn - Live In : Nerd Rage (might be the thing I'm most excited about)

Kingdom of Sorrow - Behind the Blackest Tears

Abysmal Dawn : Programmed to Consume

Coldworker : The Contaminated Void

Agent of Swing : Waves of Human Suffering

Inevitable End : The Severed Inception

Weapon : Embers and Revelations

Going to take a me a couple weeks to listen to all these.  Posehn, Weapon and Primate are all interesting to me.  It wasn't a total bust!

Got my 10 LP grab bag today (very fast). Here is what I got, I am not familiar with most of it, but I am looking forward to giving them a spin.

Circle of Animals - Destroy the Light

Inevitable End - The Severed Inception 

16 - Deep Cuts From Dark Clouds

Primate - Draw Back A Stump +3

Weapon - Embers And Revelations

Harvey Milk - The Singles (2xLP)

Abysmal Dawn - Programmed To Consume

Titan - Sweet Dreams

Antigama - Resonance

Kingdom of Sorrow - Behind The Blackest Tears