GIAA "Origins" 3rd press Blue; The End Of The Beginning 2nd; All Is Violent...4th

I'm assuming that means the red has finally sold out too. Given that took eight months, I suspect this one will take well over a year.

Well maybe Blue was there for a moth or more(I've just spontaneously entered the site and saw repress) + keeping records in print is pretty good and also they've sold more than 1500 copies for now(I think(and pretty sure, that it's more than 2000 pressed)) in one year considering, that it have been pressed somwhere in England(which affects cost of record and shipping and all of this affects sales), so for me it seems, that this record in demand)

• 1 month later...

For any interested, there is a 3rd press Origins on Blue at Rocket Girl /500 Clear Blue for 17.5 quid + ship http://rocketgirl.co.uk/label/release/rgirl98LP  (which I am passing on)

Bigger news (to me) is a 2nd press, looks like single LP Orange, (not be confused with the 2xLP /100 Orange 1st press) The End Of The Beginning for 20 euro + ship

http://www.superadmusic.com/god/shop.html

And I think they must still have 4th press All Is Violent... up just below TEOTB in Blue or 'Turquoise' (per tumblr) for 20 euro - which I think is the same that ExtraFox picked up for several us at a show earlier this year.  But my color vision may be hindering - it looks to match my copy well.

When adding multiple copies to the cart, it just keeps adding the same amount of shipping 5 euro and 2.5 euro 'handling' for each LP, so either that's messed up or it won't do any good to do a group buy if that is truly what they want to charge.

edit: I love TEOTB, but the vinyl that I have listened to (4 different copies) all sound a bit muddy to me and have to play with the EQ a lot (and turn off my coveted 'loudness' button on the receiver).  I wonder if this is a RM like all the CDs they did. I may gamble on this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...