Give me some new sticker ideas

so, last October my cousin made a sticker of my face as a joke and we just went with it and started making a bunch of them because we thought it was hilarious. since then weve printed/stuck over 3,000 of them and theyve made it all over the US and even to England, Ireland, Germany and Canada. 

We want to make some different designs (see avatar) but were out of ideas and i know you guys will come up with some funny ones. ill definitely make stickers of the best ones, and ill even send you a bunch of them when i print your design or go with your idea. id like to just get some more out in other parts of the world. ive even got a few buttons left that ill send you if you want! that goes for anyone really, if you want stickers and will post them up and take pictures in your state/country let me know and ill get you sorted!

check out instagram '#payneface' for a good example of just stupid places we stick them

i would love to see some band rips or it just worked into funny things that would make a cool sticker. 

lets see what you guys can come up with!

here is the file for the image:

JP2.jpeg

and heres another one that we came up with, if you want to edit it or use it. but just to give an idea of the kind of stuff im looking for.

payenfits_zps6539ccdf.jpg

so, shoot me some ideas or whip up something of your own! lets see what you guys have got!

im not sure ill be able to do that with the current face. ill have to get one thats more dead on, but i love that idea. ill definitely give it a shot,

earlier i came up with this, its really rough so far and i havent aligned all the colors and stuff yet so its a bit splotchy around the face and whatnot for now, but ill fix it. when im done its going to be really funny. 
here is what it looks like so far!

814aabf7-b179-4cee-b16a-fddc1a439a92_zps