FS :: The Story So Far Collection

tokimedo

ugh i always feel uneasy when people with 0 feedback start bidding on my shit. i should make it so they cant. 

Can't stand that shit. You can change your settings so that people with less than 1 feedback can't bid. In my experience, if they have 0, they don't end up paying 80% of the time. 

I think it really just depends on the person. I hardly ever buy anything on ebay (I only buy things if it's a must - so I have little feedback). That being said if I bid and win I would pay. I think you did the right thing just talking to the person and seeing if you felt comfortable enough in letting them keep their bid. I mean everyone has to start somewhere. I'd say if someone turned out to be a flake on their payment you could probably put it up for the amount it was going to go for as a buy it now (especially with items like these TSSF's you have up it'd probably easily go for that again). I also understand feeling a little uneasy with anything dealing with losing out on money you need. Tough call - like I said I think you did the right thing.

another guy just registered to bid on my while you were sleeping. i reached out to him to ask if he was committed to paying if he won, and to respond or else id cancel his bids. this was his response.

I'm bidding. The vinyl better be legit for this price

ummm... the photo is the actual record, and i didnt set the price at what it is, you bid it up to that haha. i started it at 99 cents.

i looked up his username and saw he was a dude from walnut creek, so i guess hes not musicinviens so im good, ill leave the bids. 

Hey tokimedo, just won your USAD tan splatter auction, I almost lost it the last few minutes haha. I'm stoked, needed this for my collection so badly and was starting to lose hope. Thanks for the opportunity! I'm pming you some stuff so please check your inbox! Thanks again :)

EDIT: I stayed up way later than I should be up just to make sure I won this auction haha

lots of things are ending right now. 

Hey tokimedo, just won your USAD tan splatter auction, I almost lost it the last few minutes haha. I'm stoked, needed this for my collection so badly and was starting to lose hope. Thanks for the opportunity! I'm pming you some stuff so please check your inbox! Thanks again :)

EDIT: I stayed up way later than I should be up just to make sure I won this auction haha

checking my pm's now. just got home. 

i got the finch test press, im fairly new on here but have good ebay feedback. its definitely going to a good home! thanks so much

Finally you get on Vinyl Collective. It looks pretty good on Instagram. :P

Wish I had the funds to continue bidding on that stuff... I would have loved one of those IIOI test presses. One day...

good for you man. i was thinking about selling mine a while back and i think you PMd me about it and i never got back to you, just decided not to sell it. i think i want to now, i went ahead and got the 180g USAD so i can still have a copy.

Oh yeah I remember that haha. Well you shouldn't have a problem selling it for around the same price or higher. Not many of them popping up anymore.