Debating on selling some of my records

Kyle_ftl

I would like to see if there's any interest in some of my records.  There's some that I just purchased, and some that I would never part with because they just mean more to me than the money I could gather by selling them, but there's others that I just have multiple variants of or just don't necessarily want.  A perfect example would be the Man Overboard record, Heartattack.  I have like 3 copies of it, I jumped on the Rise bundle, and I don't even enjoy the damn thing now that it's out.  I feel really silly sitting on three copies of it, so that's just one of the many examples in my collection that I just don't NEED... and I mean, why do I need 30 million copies of every Park record?

There's records that I really don't want to part with too badly, like I literally just bought the Manchester Orchestra/Thrice record from someone on here and definitely don't want to get rid of it, but I'm sure there's at least a few things that SOMEONE may be interested in that I wouldn't mind letting go of.

Just PM me letting me know if there's anything you want, preferably with an offer attached to it... If it's something I would like to let go of, maybe we can put together a deal that works for both of us!  I am starting to think about putting together money for other purchases moving forward, and I know I went a bit too crazy diving into my bank account during the past few months buying records, so maybe I can start letting go of some of the records I have.

Thanks guys!

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/Kyle_ftl

I think on that one I paid whatever the price was on their webstore for one of my copies, I wanna say like 20 dollars ish after shipping, and the other I got in a bundle with two other Park records, and it ended up being like 10 dollars each.  I'd sell it easily, because I think I have two of the same variant, but I don't think I'd sell for 7 dollars because I paid more than 7 for each copy.

• 2 weeks later...