Help Me Pick A New Record

I've got about 20 bucks in my paypal account, I want to purchase a new record but I kind of want to go off my normal buying path.

So here's the guidelines, I want a fun looking record, something with color, maybe like a confetti machine threw up on a record. I want something along the lines of ambient rock, experimental rock, getting weird at night rock, think Explosions In The Sky or If These Tress Could Talk. To make this a little more fun I'll be sending the person that posts the record I buy a little vinyl goodie pack

Minus the Bear - Beer Commercials (fruity pebbles variant) youd probably have to fork over another 15 dollars though

This was my first thought. I know its available for $42 shipped somewhere online BUT here is what you should actually buy because it's in your price range ($16ppd), in your genre range and is a splattered variant:

http://cavityrecords.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-giants-old-stories-lp-repress

Giants - Old Stories // Side A: White, Side B: Grey with Oxblood Splatter

Then you can paypal me the remaining $4 for being an all-around good guy. 

i have this starfucker - miracle mile that i'd be happy to sell for $20. only listened twice, and didn't dig it as much as i hoped.

tumblr_mh7f00GBt91qf3f12o1_500.jpg