Carcass - Surgical Steel

As I do everyday, I browse Nuclear Blast's mailorder. This release is one I've been anticipating in particular.

EDIT:

Known variants... I'll try and keep this updated. Please add any other variants missing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver (100 copies) exclusive for Nuclear Blast gold, silver and broze customers. SOLD OUT

Toxix Green (100 copies) exclusive Napalm Records pressing. SOLD OUT

Clear (200 copies) Nuclear Blast USA exclusive. SOLD OUT

Red (250 copies) Nuclear Blast EU exclsuive, first pressing. SOLD OUT

Blue (250 copies) Nuclear Blast EU exclusive, second pressing. SOLD OUT

** still available as import on Nuclear Blast USA shop **

Light Blue (250 copies) Nuclear Blast EU exclusive, third pressing.

Transparent Orange (250 copies) Nuclear Blast EU exclusive, third pressing.

Dark Brown (250 copies) Nuclear Blast EU exclusive, third pressing.

Yellow (250 copies) Nuclear Blast USA exclusive, second pressing.

Purple (250 copies) Nuclear Blast USA exclusive, second pressing.

Green (400 copies) Nuclear Blast USA exclusive, first pressing.

White (unkown copies) Nuclear Blast EU preorder.

Black (standard pressing?)

** European pressings are 2xLP whereas U.S. is a single LP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the above I have one silver, one toxix green, three red and one white all pre-ordered. Would like to grab a couple blues but can't justify another order, unless I do a 'bulk purchase'. I'm pretty sure I will part ways with one of my red copies.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Silver and a Red.  Pretty stoked to see the silver as everything I have on silver from NB looks sick.  Heard the "leaked" song on the album and wasn't blown away, probably due the the wierd layered vocal chorusy thing.  The guitar work was solid and aside from the drumming, which isn't bad, it's just Ken Owen had his own style, it definitely sounds like Carcass

I got a Silver and a Red.  Pretty stoked to see the silver as everything I have on silver from NB looks sick.  Heard the "leaked" song on the album and wasn't blown away, probably due the the wierd layered vocal chorusy thing.  The guitar work was solid and aside from the drumming, which isn't bad, it's just Ken Owen had his own style, it definitely sounds like Carcass

Are you ltd to one silver or can you get another ?

Would like this on silver if possible!

Will the US NB store just put up preorders already?

It'll be typical, the PO will go up in a month or so and say not available until the day you can buy it.  That's seems to be the schtick NB/CM Distro these days.  You'll probably be able to get it through Relapse (still the NB press through CM) for a few bucks more in better condition, cheaper, and faster than if you ordered it through them.