Pop Market: White Stripes Vinyl Bundle

Today's offering is a pretty good deal on a bundle of White Stripes albums. From Pop Market:

Exclusive 180-gram vinyl bundle offer of THE WHITE STRIPES first three studio albums and the Gold-certified, Grammy-winning classic Icky Thump – PLUS the double-live album from the documentary film Under Great White Northern Lights

• The White Stripes classic albums as they were meant to be experienced – in analog!

• 5 LPs for ONE great price!

• Many titles long out-of-print on vinyl

• High-quality 180-gram audiophile pressings mastered from the original analog source with input from Third Man Records, the sound blows away original pressings!

• 75 songs spread out over 7 slabs ‘o wax!

Original Price $123.90 $74.99

http://www.popmarket.com/details/28628269?feature_id=28627345

got mine today...icky thump had a sticker over the gatefold to keep the records in place...left a nasty residue.

anyone elses come in like that?

That's how Icky Thump is, all copies that I've ever seen anyway. I just took a razor blade to each side and left the part on the front/back. Part of the artwork's charm IMO.

to quote from said linked thread:

I think these Pop Market deals work better in their own threads. You can look at the top post to see info without having to wade through a bunch of pages. Also the thread title indicates what the deal is for. Infinitely less confusing than what this may become.

makes the most sense, it's more of a 'new item' thread kind of thing than a reoccurring Pop Market thread//

besides they are not exactly filling up the pages every day, it seems mostly to be when its the occasional super deal with higher interest than normal