PO: Dumb Numbers (Dinosaur JR / Melvins / Best Coast / Emperor X)

Dumb Numbers -- a new project from Australian songwriter Adam Harding, featuring Lou Barlow (Sebadoh, Dinosaur Jr., Folk Implosion), Dale Crover (Melvins), Murph (Dinosaur Jr.), Bobb Bruno (Best Coast), CR Matheny (Emperor X) and others.  With photography by David Lynch. Have you ever seen such ridiculous name-droppage?

Joyful Noise has been working with Mr. Harding for over a year to prepare for this release, and the album is internally regarded as among the crowning gems of our catalogue up to this date.

Dumb Numbers' self-titled debut is currently available for pre-order via Joyful Noise.  In addition to the black wax vinyl and CD, a limited edition run of 500 hand-numbered copies are pressed on marbled pink & purple vinyl, color-coded to complement the album artwork.

In addition, 25 photo prints signed by David Lynch will be randomly included in the limited edition vinyl. These are prints from David Lynch's original photograph used for the front cover, which are hand-numbered and signed by Lynch himself. Photo prints cannot be purchased, but one in every 20 copies purchasers will receive this print for free.

I have been looking forward to this and really can't wait now. I love this stuff I have heard. I have never heard the main guy's music but am a fan of everyone else in the band in some way.

I ordered the black record a few days ago. Then i got this message today:

Hi there,

Thanks for purchasing the new Dumb Numbers album! As you probably noticed, the limited purple/pink edition sold out in less than 24 hours, and lot of folks were pretty bummed about that. Even though we can't ethically re-press a limited release, we also don't want to deprive a colored vinyl edition from anyone... So: we decided to press the album on another (non-limited edition) color besides black: ELECTRIC BLUE!

We wanted to give you all a chance to upgrade your black vinyl purchases to electric blue if you so desire, the cost is only $3. Just follow the link here:
...and your original order will automatically be upgraded to electric blue. The link above will expire in approx. 48 hours, so upgrade soon if you are interested!

Cheers,

>>>>

I thought that was a cool thing to do so i did it.
Happy Customer

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deathbydrums

Got mine in today. Looks and sounds awesome!

I wasn't lucky enough to get the signed David Lynch print... would've been very cool!

Super happy with this!! :D

Hi Joey,

So sorry for the hold-up with this order. We were backed up for a few days, but your order officially went into the mail today. To make up for the delay, we also included some other goodies! Keep your eyes peeled and your shipment will arrive sometime in the next couple days. Thanks for being awesome!!

P.S. There's no direct tracking info for this order, but if it doesn't arrive by early next week, let us know and we can look up your package. Cheers!

<3 JNR