House of Heroes - The End is Not the End

• 2 weeks later...

I've been e-mailing with a guy at SMLXL about the placement of "Serial Sleepers (Acoustic)" vs. them leaving off "The Young and the Brutal" and he just confirmed they are swapping in Young and Brutal into the track listing.  So really good news because that song is awesome and needs to be one there, if only as a bonus track.

I've been e-mailing with a guy at SMLXL about the placement of "Serial Sleepers (Acoustic)" vs. them leaving off "The Young and the Brutal" and he just confirmed they are swapping in Young and Brutal into the track listing. So really good news because that song is awesome and needs to be one there, if only as a bonus track.

You should also tell him to use one of the four original covers for Two Lefts Don't Make a Right, instead of the lame fifth one.

I've been e-mailing with a guy at SMLXL about the placement of "Serial Sleepers (Acoustic)" vs. them leaving off "The Young and the Brutal" and he just confirmed they are swapping in Young and Brutal into the track listing.  So really good news because that song is awesome and needs to be one there, if only as a bonus track.

Tell him to just get Say No More pressed because that would be great thanks.

Also, anyone hear any word on if the Smoke EP is getting pressed? I could have sworn that they originally said they were planning a limited run and then all the sudden they announce a new album and that TEINTE is finally getting pressed. 

I've been e-mailing with a guy at SMLXL about the placement of "Serial Sleepers (Acoustic)" vs. them leaving off "The Young and the Brutal" and he just confirmed they are swapping in Young and Brutal into the track listing. So really good news because that song is awesome and needs to be one there, if only as a bonus track.

Nice job! Young and the brutal is too good to leave off

Wrong thread but since it's being discussed: I asked the question about the 5 different album covers possibility for Two Lefts...and just received a response that said "we're working on it" and that he'd keep me posted.  Meanwhile, go snatch up the pre-order for Family Force 5's "Business Up Front, Party in the Back" that just went live here:

https://smlxl-vinyl.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/family-force-5-business-up-front-party-in-the-back-diamond-edition-vinyl-pre-sale

• 4 weeks later...

On a sort of related note, if you're into owning CDs, there's a limited edition version of their Smoke EP on CD with alternate artwork being sold here:

http://houseofheroes.bigcartel.com/

Use code MERRYCHRISTMAS for free shipping too.

Leftover copies from their tour.  Would be cool to see these sell out and help spark interest on the band's part in pressing the EP on vinyl.  They hinted at possibly pressing here on the description for this t-shirt:

http://houseofheroes.bigcartel.com/product/house-of-heroes-smoke-unisex-t-shirt

On a sort of related note, if you're into owning CDs, there's a limited edition version of their Smoke EP on CD with alternate artwork being sold here:

http://houseofheroes.bigcartel.com/

Use code MERRYCHRISTMAS for free shipping too.

Leftover copies from their tour.  Would be cool to see these sell out and help spark interest on the band's part in pressing the EP on vinyl.  They hinted at possibly pressing here on the description for this t-shirt:

http://houseofheroes.bigcartel.com/product/house-of-heroes-smoke-unisex-t-shirt

I'm not really a fan of the t shirt's design so that's disappointing. especially since I really like the CD's artwork.

cool that they hinted at it, love that cover.
emailed their drummer a while ago about a vinyl press and got this back,
"As of now there are no actual plans for Smoke on vinyl. We'd love to do it but the cost and return has to make sense. We're doing The End Is Not The End cause we know a lot of people will buy it for sure. But probably not so much with an EP that just came out."

So maybe like you said, combatchuckaa, if the demand is high there might be a chance
As in:dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267

• 1 month later...