House of Heroes - The End is Not the End

Here is a picture of the back cover with the official track list. Really like how they spread it out and put the bonus tracks on the D side.

Field of Daggers is really the only way the album could end, for me.

10903522_1522883141311317_2109233089_n.j

YES!!!! I agree 1000%!!! I preordered the original cd pressing without the bonus tracks, and since have never really gotten into them, so for me too the album ends with Field of Daggers!

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine in today.

+It's more like a cool "Dr. Pepper" color (instead of root beer)

+It's House of Heroes

+Nice gatefold and alt artwork

+Hearing new sounds: background vocals, rhythm guitar, nuances, higher bass parts.

-No lyric insert (not necessary but nice)

-Shipped with only the record. No bubble wrap. No cardboard. No bends or splits but for $25..

-Kinda fuzzy in some areas, S's bass parts. (My player also might be crappier than I want to believe)

+It's freakin' House of Heroes

I am actually a little miffed about Ghost. instead of having it fade out like it should, someone goes like "huuhhhg" and the instruments just kind of stop. kills the mood of that ending. I even mentioned in this thread how it's like my favorite HOH song. there was some thumping on the C side that I noticed during quite parts. looks like there are some speed bumps on the record. so, there's the negative. I think it sounds pretty good. I'm happy to have it. New art is cool. records look cool. cool cool. it's just a record.

I am actually a little miffed about Ghost. instead of having it fade out like it should, someone goes like "huuhhhg" and the instruments just kind of stop. kills the mood of that ending. I even mentioned in this thread how it's like my favorite HOH song. there was some thumping on the C side that I noticed during quite parts. looks like there are some speed bumps on the record. so, there's the negative. I think it sounds pretty good. I'm happy to have it. New art is cool. records look cool. cool cool. it's just a record.

Contact Mike at smlxl and tell him about this. See what he says. He's pretty cool about stuff.

• 2 weeks later...