Hot Rod Circuit "The Underground is a Dying Breed" Vinyl Re-Issue + Max Bemis cover via ETR & TBR

I see what you're saying. I guess they could have been sent randomly from the pressing plant.

The plant split it up evenly based on the units pressed per variant.

SO to clear things up, the variants

ETR has 225 orange w/black smoke & 25 "quad splits" randomly inserted into those making 250 total for sale

Thunderbeard Records has 225 on sky blue & 25 "quad splits" randomly inserted into those making 250 total for sale

Hot Topic has 450 on Marbled Grey & 50 "quad splits" randomly inserted into those making 500 total for sale which will be sold both in stores & online in a couple weeks

ALL 7"s were pressed on "cola brown" except for 5 test presses (pressed on black). The plant made a mistake & only made 5

24 LP test presses are on standard black with Laser etched jackets, PM me of your interested in trading for one

9303742010_6cd11f256d_z.jpg

Here is a picture of the hot topic variant

9347271350_96fb857443_c.jpg

Hope this clear's things up

Starting to pack up orders tomorrow, and still have plenty of quad splits to include in orders.

YMAEWK 7"s and Flanigan LPs are only $5 still. 

So basically, bump for the Saturday night crowd - http://thunderbeardrecords.bigcartel.com/product/hot-rod-circuit-the-underground-is-a-dying-breed

so you know which of yours are quads and which arent?

All orders for Hot Rod Circuit - The Underground Is A Dying Breed placed through the Thunderbeard Records webstore between now and Saturday evening at 10pm EST are eligible for a chance to win the entire Thunderbeard Records catalog as well as some other Thunderbeard goodies. So if you've been sleeping on this release, now is the time to buy. 

Winner will be announced on Sunday evening. The prize package includes:

- They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw 
- They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw (Test Pressing)
- Cassino - Kingprince (signed jacket)
- YMAEWK - A Great Big Hole (signed insert)
- Thunderbeard Cross-Eyes T-Shirt
- Koozies, Stickers, and other fun stuff

All orders for Hot Rod Circuit - The Underground Is A Dying Breed placed through the Thunderbeard Records webstore between now and Saturday evening at 10pm EST are eligible for a chance to win the entire Thunderbeard Records catalog as well as some other Thunderbeard goodies. So if you've been sleeping on this release, now is the time to buy. 

Winner will be announced on Sunday evening. The prize package includes:

- They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw 

- They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw (Test Pressing)

- Cassino - Kingprince (signed jacket)

- YMAEWK - A Great Big Hole (signed insert)

- Thunderbeard Cross-Eyes T-Shirt

- Koozies, Stickers, and other fun stuff

Dangs shoulda waited to order from you!

Didn't get the quad but that picture is awesome.  The record sounds amazing, as well.  Now if we can just get a repress of Sorry About Tomorrow.

Send vagrant messages on social media to stop being stubborn and agree to work with us. They have a ton of gems in their back catalog which deserve quality represses.

Send vagrant messages on social media to stop being stubborn and agree to work with us. They have a ton of gems in their back catalog which deserve quality represses.

Yeah I figured it was someone being stingy with the rights.  Hopefully that can get worked out -- I love Underground, but Sorry About Tomorrow ranks just above it for me.  Great work on this press to you guys all the same, it sounds awesome.