Hot Rod Circuit "The Underground is a Dying Breed" Vinyl Re-Issue + Max Bemis cover via ETR & TBR

Starting to pack up orders tomorrow, and still have plenty of quad splits to include in orders.

YMAEWK 7"s and Flanigan LPs are only $5 still. 

So basically, bump for the Saturday night crowd - http://thunderbeardrecords.bigcartel.com/product/hot-rod-circuit-the-underground-is-a-dying-breed

Starting to pack up orders tomorrow, and still have plenty of quad splits to include in orders.

YMAEWK 7"s and Flanigan LPs are only $5 still.

So basically, bump for the Saturday night crowd - http://thunderbeardrecords.bigcartel.com/product/hot-rod-circuit-the-underground-is-a-dying-breed

Send me one of those quads!

wait you know which ones are quads and which ones aren't? was told they were random and now my feeble woman brain is confused.

Logic suggests they know which are quads because ETR, Thunderbeard and Hot Topic were allocated preset amounts.

They will be putting them into random orders though. That is to say, you can only luck into getting one.

Logic suggests they know which are quads because ETR, Thunderbeard and Hot Topic were allocated preset amounts.

They will be putting them into random orders though. That is to say, you can only luck into getting one.

was told directly that they were random, ie, they didn't know which was which, but perhaps i misunderstood.