PO: Minks - Tides End (LTD Orange) Captured Tracks

Solid band...1st LP was nice...this one is a step up! Good stuff! But its CT so be weary, although the last few LPs Ive got early in fine shape!

Limited Orange, first 300....No deluxe Jacket stuff, which Is fine because it keeps cost low! 

http://capturedtracks.com/catalog/by_artist/ct-184-minks-tides-end-lpcd/

Preview

http://capturedtracks.com/news/now-for-sale-new-releases-from-minks-and-medicine-color-vinyl-cd/

Also new album from MEDICINE (I love shoegaze, but they are a little harsh/trashy for my taste) some of you may be interested in it, if so, maybe start a separate thread?

Maybe some good news about this pressing though... On Minks' facebook page they posted a picture of the LPs getting pressed at United. I was pleasantly surprised because I have received warped records from CT before as well (Their Naomi Punk repress in particular) and I think they were using some shitty pressing plant at the time... So hopefully they realized they were screwing up (that last Wild Nothing EP looked horrendous, luckily mine plays okay) and switched to a better plant. I bought two of these, one for me and one for my boyfriend.

Maybe some good news about this pressing though... On Minks' facebook page they posted a picture of the LPs getting pressed at United. I was pleasantly surprised because I have received warped records from CT before as well (Their Naomi Punk repress in particular) and I think they were using some shitty pressing plant at the time... So hopefully they realized they were screwing up (that last Wild Nothing EP looked horrendous, luckily mine plays okay) and switched to a better plant. I bought two of these, one for me and one for my boyfriend.

Interesting. Yeah, I had that Wild Nothing EP, took two copies to get one that wasn't scratched and chipped, and it's still dirty as hell.

They just released a new single yesterday, 'Margot'. Have you heard it? It's my favorite so far.

Yup, heard that one too. That and Painted Indian are a step above the other one, they're both insanely catch and already stuck in my head, hah. And I had never heard of this band until an hour ago either.

For anyone with bad Captured Tracks experience. Care to reiterate on their service in trying to fix the situation? 

I went through an outside source to buy it and that was easy, but I've heard really bad issues with it. Let me find the thread.

Edit: Here ya go. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/78641-po-wild-nothing-nocturne-deluxestandard/page-2?hl=+wild%20+nothing%20+nocturne

Haha that's interesting considering the OP mentioned he might never order from them again. I agree though ton of good bands. My only trouble with them was when I ordered the Crafts Spells LP. They had to refund me, and I had to wait until they got back from SXSW last year. My beef was it should've never been listed FS to begin with. Haha. Oh well ordering again.

Here's a photo

MSHkd7R.jpg