PO: Minks - Tides End (LTD Orange) Captured Tracks

So who has and hasn't got there's? And did you order around the day it went up? Just wondering when to pull the trigger on an email... As I feel ill be one of those "oh we didn't see your order and now they are all gone"

I got mine a few days ago. Ordered it the day this thread went up. I'm on the east coast.

Update: after checking the tracking number captured tracks sent me the other day, I discovered it got sent to someone's house in a completely different city on the other side of the country. I messaged CT about what I should do and they said "sorry we only send to the address provided, check screenshot". The screenshot was of my Paypal invoice with MY address. I have no idea what to do but as of now I'm out nearly $40. I just want my fucking records. Any advice?

CT is definitely run by "left brained" music lovers. Great taste in music with a gold medal for best intentions, but when it comes to the "business" side of things, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. I recently had a situation solved by CT after 5 months of back and forth. Was really frustrated that my $ was tied up for the long, and even more that I just wanted my music. Katie (label manager) was great to deal with, but I will only order when absolutely necessary now. Before, I used to order everything CT.

Anyways, good luck with your situation and hope you get your records. Keep on emailing them and don't give up 'til you get your records. Took me 13 tries 'til I got my money refunded. All else fails, open a Paypal claim or CC claim. You'll get satisfaction in some form eventually.

My advice is to remain positive. I wouldn't be sour with CT because it's really out of their hands you know? I mean they label the packages with the confirmation and tracking and address and that's the most they can do really. I second the wait it out. Hopefully the place where it's delivered will be a good samaritan and not accept the packages and they see you're name on them. And I don't know why it would be sent to another place anyways if all the shipping information is complete.

Let's focus on what you have. The information you have is where the actual record was delivered right? Because it's confirmed with the tracking right? I think the next step would be to physically go to a post office. Tell them all you know. I'm betting they will say just wait and hope it's shipped back. It should be in the system if so.

I agree to stay positive, but also keep on it so they make sure your issue is not forgotten. I wouldn't say it's necessarily out if CT's hands - he ordered something and didn't get it. It could be CT's fault the record went elsewhere, or USPS's. Time will tell which one it is. Bias aside, I'm guessing it was CT mixing up an order. How does a record get deilvered to a wrong house in a different city when it's labeled correctly? 

This is the main question that needs to be answered haha

I would venture a guess that they sent you someone else's tracking info. May be worth asking if they had any orders from whatever town it ended up in, as long as its not a larger city. Could help answer a few questions.