Holy Fuck ISIS BOXED SET!!!!!!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like horkey did the artwork for the boxset? im going to really want this but man is it going to burn a hole in my wallet and im going to have a hard time justifying purchasing it since i have 5/8 records listed. looks like itll be amazing though. ill probably bite the bullet and get one. thankfully, robotic empire will have them.

i dont know... i already own everything in that set with the exception of sawblade (much like everyone else) i know this is going to cost a fortune. for the sake of comparison when robotic put out the oceanic remix box last year i think it was $55 and thats only 4 lps so i cant imagine what this is gonna be.

im willing to bet $150-$200

Actually, the more I think about it you're probably right. Half of those are 2xLP so $150 sounds about right.

it really depends though, the remix box set wasn't that extravagant and was only 4 lps and it ran for $60. anyway, it all depends on the price. i'd be willing to sell my orginal oceanic as i have the picture discs as well and my copy of in the absence of truth as i still am not that into the album to help fund this.

i really hope im not in the middle of class when they put the sale up... ill get a blackberry so when i get the email i can just run out...is anybody else going to see them in vancouver?

just get an iphone. then you can order right in class!

thats a good idea, lucky for me though they dont have iphones in canada yet cause if they did the box set would cost about 700 instead of 200... i like where youre goin with this though