PO: SKELETONWITCH - Serpents Unleashed

Guest Secular Haze

Hi,

Thanks for all the interest. Our e-commerce partners did indeed jump the gun today while setting up the back end, so apologies for the false start. A new song will premiere tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6 p.m. EST; the real pre-order should go live shortly after. 

We are not doing any runs of less than 300 pcs this time around. And there's a chance the specs for the 7" box set might change slightly between now and the time the pre-order goes live, so please make sure to re-read the descriptions of everything before you decide which version(s) you'd like.

Until tomorrow!

Prosthetic

P.S. Mameesh -- that's gotta be the funniest gif ever.

Yeah I just copied and pasted the link into my browser and got it fine. Didn't listen yet, too busy.

I love the gimmick of the 7" box buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that's a lot of money for something I'll only kinda find cute. I'll go for the regular red one. I like the art a lot too and would rather NOT have to put a bunch of 7"s together to see it. ALSO I wasn't crazy about the last album. I enjoyed it but not nearly as much as the first 2. That said I'd rather not go nuts on a $65 pre-order. It's a really cool idea though! I'm tempted for sure, the sucker in me loves crap like that.

Hi again,

One quick note on the 7" box set: we tried to keep the price down as much as possible, but because it's such a limited piece, the manufacturing costs were high, so we did the best we could. There are six individual 7" in color glue pocket jackets (not foldovers) and two-color labels, plus the box itself and the other swag -- not to mention the costs of six sets of stampers, extra mastering expenses, etc. Also, the live bonus track won't be available anywhere else. 

As for the design, we tried to come up with the best way possible to represent the Baizley artwork (which is more of a vertical image than a CD/LP-friendly cover), hence the idea to have each 7" jacket represent a piece. 

It hasn't been easy to assemble on a non-Rhino budget, but we hope it's a cool collector's piece in the end. Thanks again for your interest.

Prosthetic

• 2 months later...