Help finish Anne, Gypsy, and Joyce Manor collections

xmarcusnapple

Okay so I got a copy of the Separation record release and finished my B&C collection. Will be posting a picture whenever it gets here. Anyways, now I need help finishing a few other collections.

Here's what I need

Gypsy - Giants Despair - Pink Deluxe Edition

Gypsy - 3 1/2 tape

Anne - Dream Punx - Clear

Anne - Power Exchange - Record Release (Black w/ Blank Labels)

Joyce Manor/Summer Vacation - Split - Yellow

Check and see if I have anything you need

http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=3074

I haven't even spent 4 digits on this entire collection, much less one record haha thank you though.

I've had a couple opportunities to buy one, I'm just not willing to pay a completely outrageous price. I'm determined to find someone okay with only getting about 7 times what they paid for it (LOL)

4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number 4 digit number

I didn't realize those CDs were worth anything, I have one in my car somewhere that's yours if you want.

Well the one he's referring to actually is worth a little something, just not worth $40 to me. It's not the ones that came with the first and second pressings of the record (assuming that's what you're talking about) it's one that I'm guessing the band made themselves and sold on tour long before they came down here to Texas. It's numbered out of 200 or 250, I can remember. But I really appreciate the gesture, thank you for that.

Well the one he's referring to actually is worth a little something, just not worth $40 to me. It's not the ones that came with the first and second pressings of the record (assuming that's what you're talking about) it's one that I'm guessing the band made themselves and sold on tour long before they came down here to Texas. It's numbered out of 200 or 250, I can remember. But I really appreciate the gesture, thank you for that.

Haha yeah that's the one, my bad. Good luck with completing the collection, that's damn impressive.

Haha yeah that's the one, my bad. Good luck with completing the collection, that's damn impressive.

It's all good, I didn't even know about that version of the CD til a few months ago and I've only come across two people that have one haha and thank you!

Wow so impressive! I wanted to try for a complete B&C collection but I just started collecting a few years ago and it would be too much to spend. How long has this taken you to accumulate?? 

Thanks dude! well I started collection when the Tigers Jaw split came out so I was able to pick up most everything as it came out. Only had to go out of my way to get a couple special things and the test presses. So it has taken forever haha