Pokemon X and Y

I am really pumped for this. I am hoping the new 2DS comes out with a bundle that has X or Y in it. I don't have a 3DS so I am certainly into saving a few bucks to have a 2DS that plays the 3DS games without having to have the 3D that I will never use.

Which starter is everyone getting? I'm going Chespin for sure.

I'm excited for them, but I hope it doesn't change up the battles too drastically or take away from the nostalgic simplicity of the games. Then again, I focus more on the collecting rather than battling aspect of the game.

Yeah, I think it will be fine the only time they even kind of lost me was during triple battles cause it just felt like too much. I think it is gonna be the best one since Heartgold/Soulsilver.

Yeah, I think it will be fine the only time they even kind of lost me was during triple battles cause it just felt like too much. I think it is gonna be the best one since Heartgold/Soulsilver.

I have a feeling the storyline for this will be a lot longer. I really want more daily events/post elite 4 stuff. Black 2 was suprisingly great though. I always assume I'm going to be let down but an proven wrong. My worry is that they'll stray too far away from what these games are by tradition, but in the end they never do.

I have a feeling the storyline for this will be a lot longer. I really want more daily events/post elite 4 stuff. Black 2 was suprisingly great though. I always assume I'm going to be let down but an proven wrong. My worry is that they'll stray too far away from what these games are by tradition, but in the end they never do.

I agree. I can't think of a game that has consistantly changed but kept the same spirit of the game and kept so many people happy (Excluding the people that hate on the game and everything about it and still play).

No to hijack the thread by any means but does anyone play TCG on here?

i really want to buy this but i would need to buy a 3ds and the game, which is a lot of money.  fuuuucckkk being in school.

also, will i be lost since i havent played a pokemon game since pearl?  (barely played that, mainly just gameboy ones)

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/new/

Way cheaper than a 3DS. Personally I like how it looks but tons of people hate it. To me I think it looks way more durable than the 3DS. I said this eariler but I'm hoping they just do a bundle for like 160. I would hop on that so fast.

• 4 weeks later...