Pokemon X and Y

Yada yada too old...

Anyone else play pokemon and are going to pick these up?

I remember my mom taking my brother and I to Toys R Us to go get Red and Blue when they first came out. I bought silver when it came out but stopped playing after that because I was afraid of the ridicule in middle school. After platinum came out I bought a DS and decided to try it again and have played everything since (and caught up on what I missed). I'm so stoked for the new games. Anyone else?

i literally just beat the elite 4 in fire red on my phone and the credits are playing as i type this, hahaha.  i got blue when it came out for my birthday and i was like 6.  i played all the game boy gens, but quit once the ds came out.  im thinking of buying a ds and getting the game when it comes out though.  i downloaded fire red on my phone like 3 days ago and already beat it, i forgot how fun the game was.

i literally just beat the elite 4 in fire red on my phone and the credits are playing as i type this, hahaha. i got blue when it came out for my birthday and i was like 6. i played all the game boy gens, but quit once the ds came out. im thinking of buying a ds and getting the game when it comes out though. i downloaded fire red on my phone like 3 days ago and already beat it, i forgot how fun the game was.

You need a 3DS to play these bad boys. U say buy a cheap DS then play platinum, soulsilver, and black/white2

I haven't for the past couple years been into pokemon as much until recently. A Friend has be hyping these games non stop for weeks and constantly been trying to get me to play with him to prepare. I finally gave in and started to play again in order to get him to shut up and now I'm addicted like I was when I was five. 

I haven't for the past couple years been into pokemon as much until recently. A Friend has be hyping these games non stop for weeks and constantly been trying to get me to play with him to prepare. I finally gave in and started to play again in order to get him to shut up and now I'm addicted like I was when I was five.

This. I've been going back through every game and catching all the legendaries then transferring them to Black 2. If anyone is missing a pokemon or an event and wants one, get at me :P