The "brag about hearing said song live" thread

mrewest

Saw Rancid do the beginning of Brad Logan (that's all they played)

Saw LTJ do He's A Dude

Saw Ergs! do Tommy Gun

Saw Explosion reunion show so they did songs on their last album

Saw Frank Turner play some tunes in a hotel room in Florida

There's been other amazing shows, but nothing where I can remember the band playing something you rarely ever see them play. I'm sure there are great ones though.

Converge has played the saddest day plenty I times. I have probably heard it live 3 times. But I saw them with darkest hour and municipal waste at what was than the masquerade in tampa and Nate dedicated the song to me. It was quite awesome.

I saw Converge on that tour except instead of Municipal Waste it was Ringworm and The Red Chord. Only seen them play Saddest Day twice but I've also seen them play Jane Doe which was nuts.

I've seen The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid to Die play "To Miss Catherine..." "To the Janitor..." and "Beverly Wyatt." Really, I've seen them play every song from Formlessness, Josh is Dead, Are Here to Help, 4-Way, and Whenever If Ever except Ultimate Steve and Fightboat. Not sure how often they play Beverly Wyatt, but I know they don't play the other two anymore.

Saw Pianos Become the Teeth play Houses We Die In once, saw them a few more times and they didn't.

Misery Signals played The Year Summer Ended in June the first time I saw them before they stopped playing it for a few years. I hear they started playing it again though.