Lottery Units of Involvement have been sent

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Thanks everyone for putting your name down for our lottery to pick more unit holders. We have sent out 15 emails with checkout links. If you didn't get one, I am truly sorry. I really hope that everyone understands that I have done all I can to include as many of you in this project, but due to the overwhelming response, we just could not get all of you involved. I understand that some of you will be upset by not being involved but please don't start a million threads on the message board to share your frustration. I feel like the message board has seen a lot of negativity lately and I really want it to remain a friendly, welcoming place for vinyl collectors to talk and trade. Thanks everyone for making this project a reality.

Tomorrow, I will assign unitholders to boardmembers randomly. Please not requests, that will just add too much work to an already busy dude.

After that, we will get the nominations going and then the voting will commence. Stay tuned.

One thing folks, does anyone have a recommendation for a site where we can put up hundreds of nominated releases that can be voted upon on a point system. Thanks for your suggestions.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow, I will assign unitholders to boardmembers randomly. Please not requests, that will just add too much work to an already busy dude.

After that, we will get the nominations going and then the voting will commence. Stay tuned.

Horray! If I wasn't in a library, I'd be clapping my hands with glee.

Glad to hear that some folks that really wanted in got in.

Guest Admin

and I wanted to add that I posted this in the vc part of the message board so everyone knows it happened. I suggest all future threads about the cooperative label be placed in the cooperative part of the board.

thanks everyone.