Old Flings / The Fake Boys split 7" (bitter melody records) plus FEST exclusives - UP NOW!

xgrantx

Oh you can, theJesseB.  But they will only be available in the $250 dollar bundle that comes with an Old Flings car bra, 13 koozies, a crewneck sweatshirt, a CD of the 7", a THE FAKE BOYS Thigh-Master, and one very expensive poster.

It's a steal.

Bitter Melody just went full Rise records. Never go full Rise.

THIS IS UP!

The Manalive7" and the Old Flings / The Fake Boys split 7" is up! I made some bundles and knocked a little money off for those of you that want all the colors of these. Also, check out the Sundale CD/tape and some of my other releases. Manalive fans will probably dig the Gut Feeling 7". After you pick it up, please share!

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/
http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/

a few trasition control group splits left ...get at me www.constantrotation.bigcartel.com

I'm sure you've posted this somewhere before, but where will you have the Fest version? Is the band gonna have them, are you gonna have a table, or are they gonna be part of the Bitter Melody table?

There is a FEST version with handstamped blank labels and alternate art.  /50

I will have these at the Bitter Melody table beside Self Aware Records.  They said that they are adding me to the list and posting about my exclusives soon.

I will also have FEST editions of:

Matt Evans (old flings) lathe cut /25  I did the art using solvent transfers.  Each one is unique and handstamped.

Muscle & Bone LP /50 blank labels and handstamped again with an OBI strip.

Sundale - ST cassette.  Fest edition /25 with OBI strip on purple cassette shells

Fake Boys - demo cassette /50 Two new demo songs from their upcoming album

Manalive - No Profit in Suicide FEST edition /5 (I didn't make a lot of these since they are a HC band and not playing FEST)

If they don't all sell at the booth, I may give the remaining copies to the bands to sell at their shows at FEST or offer them to people who have messaged me about them.