PO- Death Grips- No Love Deep Web on Amazon

These are a different press than the one they sold at shows if anyone cares. Different etchings, gz vinyl pressed these vs. Pirates Press doing tour copies, barcode on these vs. none on tour press, 3 logos on back of these vs. none on tour press. Think thats all thats different.

The matrix on mine says Pirates Press and I only see the Harvest and Third Worlds logos on the back. But it does have a barcode.

The matrix on mine says Pirates Press and I only see the Harvest and Third Worlds logos on the back. But it does have a barcode.

no caroline distro logo? The 3 logos should be on the sticker on lp too(so blanking on what the sticker is called). Maybe the tour lps didn't sell out and they threw some in new packaging. They could all be different for all i know, was just explaining the differences in mine. 

no caroline distro logo? The 3 logos should be on the sticker on lp too(so blanking on what the sticker is called). Maybe the tour lps didn't sell out and they threw some in new packaging. They could all be different for all i know, was just explaining the differences in mine. 

Nope, just the Harvest and Third Worlds logos on both the back of the jacket, the spine, and the center label. Interesting.

ughh man, never had a problem with them. the only "problem" was getting a $9 record with media mail(record was like $4.50 on sale), they sent it priority and got it in 2 days instead of 20, they actually lost money on that transaction. I felt kinda bad. It's $18.97 (about $23 including shipping). And the way they censored the dick is hilarious. Wish I could post it, can't find the "hide" function.

http://ughh.com/death-grips-no-love-deep-web/HRVS53177LP/

So Discogs has this album listed with three versions:

OG Pirate Press with no extra packaging

Recent "press" w/Pirate Press runout and black sleeve

Recent press w/o Pirate Press runout and black sleeve

Do you guys think they just stuck the remaining original pirate press releases in the black sleeves and called it a day for that second option? Because I got one of the Pirate Press runout editions from Amazon, but it seems like many others didn't.

So Discogs has this album listed with three versions:

OG Pirate Press with no extra packaging

Recent "press" w/Pirate Press runout and black sleeve

Recent press w/o Pirate Press runout and black sleeve

Do you guys think they just stuck the remaining original pirate press releases in the black sleeves and called it a day for that second option? Because I got one of the Pirate Press runout editions from Amazon, but it seems like many others didn't.

no clue, but i got one of the pirates press version as well. 

• 2 months later...