Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak (Reissue)

I purchased this weekend from a local shop. The sticker on the front advertised a lyrics sheet and poster, but when I opened it up, only the vinyl and CD were included. Not a big deal, but for the price tag, you'd kind of like to get everything included.

When I asked the shop, they said this re-release doesn't include those items (even though the sticker claims it does). Anyone able to confirm this?

My copy from Amazon has both a poster and a lyric sheet.

I purchased this weekend from a local shop. The sticker on the front advertised a lyrics sheet and poster, but when I opened it up, only the vinyl and CD were included. Not a big deal, but for the price tag, you'd kind of like to get everything included.

When I asked the shop, they said this re-release doesn't include those items (even though the sticker claims it does). Anyone able to confirm this?

mine from a local record shop had both!

Welp, the store is remaining steadfast that it wasn't included and Universal's customer service has said it's the store's job to handle the issue. Guess I'm outta luck. Leave it to me to grab the one copy that didn't have everything. Rats.

that's shitty. I'm assuming they don't take returns. You could always sell it on ebay!

so I noticed that Amazon got this in stock and is selling it for 41 and change.  I called and told them I had spoke to someone previously about the cancellation and that if it did come into stock they would honor the price.  She had clicked the link on my receipt and saw it took you to the CD version and she asked if I would meet them half way.  I told them if she looked at the receipt they would see it said format: vinyl.  She finally agreed to honor their mistake and on top of marking it down to the 8.49 I used a 5.00 gift card that I had and after prime shipping and tax I paid 4.22.  not too shabby

so I noticed that Amazon got this in stock and is selling it for 41 and change.  I called and told them I had spoke to someone previously about the cancellation and that if it did come into stock they would honor the price.  She had clicked the link on my receipt and saw it took you to the CD version and she asked if I would meet them half way.  I told them if she looked at the receipt they would see it said format: vinyl.  She finally agreed to honor their mistake and on top of marking it down to the 8.49 I used a 5.00 gift card that I had and after prime shipping and tax I paid 4.22.  not too shabby

Awesome! I am happy someone else had luck with Amazon too. It is crazy getting this album for so cheap