Budget Receiver Advice?

Just came into more spending money than I usually have, and it's high time for me to replace my embarrassingly piss-poor current receiver. I am, however, still very much in the budget stage. As in, $200 max, better would be ~$100. I just need this receiver to last me a year or two until I can afford a high quality one. I'm currently running an Audio Technica LP60 (don't worry, it's next on the list to be replaced), so I just need something that won't degrade the audio quality coming from that.

My current frontrunner is the Sherwood RX-4109 which I could pick up for about $85 new or $60 used right now. I've heard decent things about it, but I'm willing to be dissuaded if anyone can suggest a stronger suitor in my range. Or if anybody has experience with that model and thinks it'll do the job for me, that works too.

Thanks.

I've posted it before but Sherwood products are great for the money. I used to work for my uncle when he owned a stereo shop. He is a major audiophile but he also is a major believer in best sound for the price. Sherwood was the entry level line we sold and it really was nice sounding. He also had a repair shop and that Sherwood stuff rarely had any problems. Especially the receivers. Hell, I'm still using the receiver that I bought (used!) when I worked there in the late 90s.