PO: Dispatch-Bang Bang

https://www.districtlines.com/41127-Bang-Bang-Vinyl-Bundle/dispatch

Just saw this on Dispatch's website this morning, so I figured I'd let you all know!

"Due to overwhelming demand, we're repressing BANG BANG on vinyl! On navy blue vinyl no less. The album has been out of stock for almost 2 years. Orders begin shipping November 21st."

• 1 month later...

Not starting a new thread since there doesn't seem to be much interest.... but a pre-order just went up for a pressing of Silent Steeples on gold 2xLP. Limited to 500.  Using code "DISPATCHMYSTERY" gets you a free shirt (with $20 purchase).  There are still some copies of Bang Bang available on navy, too, as well as at least a couple of their other albums.

https://www.districtlines.com/79825-Silent-Steeples-Gold-Double-Vinyl-Digital-Download/dispatch

Just tried checking out using the promo code for the mystery shirt and got this. How do you even choose what size you get? I never chose medium or had any option to choose the size. The code didn't seem to even do anything until I clicked submit order and then I got this error.

The item Mystery Item in the size M has been removed from your cart. The quantity was zero or it has gone out of stock.

Just tried checking out using the promo code for the mystery shirt and got this. How do you even choose what size you get? I never chose medium or had any option to choose the size. The code didn't seem to even do anything until I clicked submit order and then I got this error.

The item Mystery Item in the size M has been removed from your cart. The quantity was zero or it has gone out of stock.

Same thing happened to me - I'm assuming they just ran out?

Same happened for me. The T-Shirt was part of the reason of me being okay with the price after shipping but I'm a size M and now I'm holding off on the order :|