Eugenio Mira - Timecrimes OST ( Mondo / mondotees.com )

Guest realtalk

Guest realtalk

Timecrimes Original Soundtrack LP

Original music by Eugenio Mira. Packaging design by We Buy Your Kids. Single LP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on black vinyl and randomly inserted milky yellow / clear vinyl.

$20.00

Currently in stock at mondotees.com!

Guest realtalk

This release has been briefly mentioned there already.

Too difficult to find any pertinent info in the Mondo label thread though, hence this thread.

Guest realtalk

Many people don't realize how talented Eugenio Mira is! In addition to composing, he has been successful at:

-producer

-writer

-director

-assistant director

-camera operator

-actor

!!!

Respect.

Guest realtalk

From Brian Satterwhite:

Last week Mondo released the first album I was responsible for bringing them after they hired me at the end of last year. It's the score for Nacho Vigalondo's time-traveling masterpiece TIMECRIMES which I first saw at Fantastic Fest in 2007. To say this "movie blew me away" is an understatement. To this day it remains my all-time favorite Fantastic Fest film and one of my favorite movies of the last twenty years.

The score had never been released anywhere on any format. During the past couple of years I became friends with the composer Eugenio Mira (also an accomplished director himself) and asked him one day about his interest in releasing his score for TIMECRIMES on vinyl. He was thrilled and now it has finally been made available to the public featuring artwork by We Buy Your Kids. The package is stunning! The album sounds immaculate! I've been helping Mondo with their new vinyl soundtrack label for almost a year now but this will always be one that I am the most proud of.

To help celebrate the release, we held a special screening of TIMECRIMES during Fantastic Fest at the Alamo Drafthouse Lakeline with director Nacho Vigalondo and composer Eugenio Mira in attendance. I moderated the Q&A after the screening at it was amazing! Just to see the film again on the big screen was a huge thrill for me and the fact we were doing it to help celebrate the release of the soundtrack album was even better. When I left the theater the line outside to buy the album and poster was out the door. It did well to say the least.

My work for Mondo continues and I have to say, we're releasing some incredible albums in the next year. We have all of 2013 and most of 2014 scheduled and have started on 2015 already. For a soundtrack lover like myself, it may be my favorite side gig that I'm involved in. So much film music is on the horizon!

Guest realtalk

As mentioned already, it is easier to find release-specific information in a release-specific thread.

It also allows for greater tribute to the artist(s) involved.

There are plenty of other outside-of-label threads on VC including these Mondo Release threads:

-Maniac

-The Beyond

-Drive

-Oblivion

-The Raid

Perhaps you are unaware.

Just post in the Mondo thread if you prefer it.

Guest realtalk

Also, if someone could do that cart filling thing to see how many copies are left, that might be interesting to know. Won't work on my phone.

Guest realtalk

Nobody likes a cart filler

So true.

there are 660 copies left

now 652

down to 528 copies

Here's you doing it multiple times in The Mondo Oblivion thread alone - which by the way is not the Mondo Label thread where you have been insisting I post.

Guest realtalk

You have too much time on your hands...and also there's a mondo thread

I realize I've burned you or made you look/feel stupid a few times but I've moved on and I am trying to be polite.

Please don't post here any more unless you have important info. You're muddying up the thread and it seems you have a lot of time to check a thread that you vehemently are against. Move on. If you have beef with me and are still butthurt, PM me instead and I'd be happy to respond. You will embarrass yourself less.

Thank you.