Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Haha, is that why you're planning to sell your Conan/Bongripper split? Got the brown LP didn't you?

More than a couple of times I've read people referencing largely low-end vibration-producing bands playing 'brown notes', as in, riffs that are so heavy and droney that they're deemed to cause involuntary defecation.

kinda. maybe ill keep it but if someone wants to buy it id sell it.

I need to figure out how to change the shipping address on that kickstarter since it wont be out for another 9 years it feels.

Ditto.  I had no clue it pulled your address info from Amazon, which I haven't used in years.  I emailed Magnetic Eye and he said they'd send out notification before hand to avoid shipping things to the incorret address.  The only downside is that I've all but stopped checking for updates.  Supposedly it will be out by November. 

anyone gonna order one of the 100 copies of electric ladyland redux from magnetic eye?

Also paid for Kickstarter on bth records. Asked on Instagram if Kickstarter copies were black as well, and was told yep...maybe. Kinda like I did a year long preorder with a few dollars off, but at least I helped make this thing possible.