Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

So im going to ask this here since it relates to buying a stoner metal record. I am trying to buy 3 records from great britain on discogs and asked for combined shipping. The seller is trying to say it will cost pretty much 10 bucks per. That seems super high. Am i wrong in that?

I would expect at least 18 BPS... which would be about $27

Weird...the MER email I got said it was limited to 500...

You and the bandcamp say 50...

So...who made the typo?

Then again, maybe its 500 but only 50 online.

Yeah, pretty sure it's just 50 online and the rest of the 500 retail. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about tracking one down. The song slays!

Yeah, pretty sure it's just 50 online and the rest of the 500 retail. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about tracking one down. The song slays!

Yeah, it's for sure good. I think I've gotten enough doom lately to miss out on a couple, though...as much as I don't want to...

I'll keep up with the STB releases I want and the last couple Riding Easy releases that I'd like to have, but other than that it'll be a little break unless something bananas comes up.

Plus there are some craaaaaazy non-doom releases and reissues coming up this year that I need to grab.

I'm confused as to why MER would only put 50 of that Horsehunter online. Also weird that they'd go for a regular black, as they seem to go for the sickest colours usually.

Anyone that could be bothered to throw up photos of their HOF? Either brown or purple, I can't decide which one to get <_<

Oh, also. There'll be a special Dopesmoker RSD variant. Not keen on the fact that it's RSD but will be interesting to see what they cook up. Here's a render of the sativa. Will look sick, especially alongside that green/green Holy Mountain ^_^

prod-img_sativa_vinyl-resize-450x267-54e

I'm confused as to why MER would only put 50 of that Horsehunter online. Also weird that they'd go for a regular black, as they seem to go for the sickest colours usually.

Anyone that could be bothered to throw up photos of their HOF? Either brown or purple, I can't decide which one to get <_<

Oh, also. There'll be a special Dopesmoker RSD variant. Not keen on the fact that it's RSD but will be interesting to see what they cook up. Here's a render of the sativa. Will look sick, especially alongside that green/green Holy Mountain ^_^

prod-img_sativa_vinyl-resize-450x267-54e

If you really want to match it up, you've gotta get an "indica" colored one, like this fella has. :) (not a photo of mine, just snagged off the internet.) This is actually why I ended up getting green/green instead of blue/black.

dsc03847.jpg