Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

i specifically tried to order melas first since it was /30 but even so i didnt get it.  i dont see how that is possible.  glad some dudes on here got it though. but how dare you. sell me your copy for this travesty.  but no really dont. but no if you end up not liking it please do.  

i specifically tried to order melas first since it was /30 but even so i didnt get it.  i dont see how that is possible.  glad some dudes on here got it though. but how dare you. sell me your copy for this travesty.  but no really dont. but no if you end up not liking it please do.

Tried adding it to my cart for ten minutes straight, so sad :-( got the OBI edition. Dropped 30 on a split, where's my financial adviser???

High on Fire arrived today, first time I've been bummed about how SL packed my order. I specifically asked for the vinyl to be shipped inside the inner sleeves, but outside of the cover...

Instead they took the records out of their sleeves and shipped the two of them inside the gatefold...so they're scuffed and there is what would have been a full seam split on any other record on the inside of the gatefold. The only thing that kept it from going all the way through is how thick this packaging is.