Where does a band go to press a vinyl?

Sometimes through a broker, it can actually cost less than if you went straight to the big company.

Word, I definitely recommend hitting up Aaron if you intend to use his services (or any other broker) but it's silly to think he'd sit around and answer a bunch of questions about pressing vinyl when it's more than just a hobby for him.

talk to aaron @

http://www.iheartuproductions.com/

he can show you the ropes.

FYI- Aaron is in the business of brokering record releases. So you shouldn't necessarily expect a bunch of free advice from him since that's what he's trying to make extra money off of.

yeah thats what i meant but i just couldn't think of the word at the time and didn't want to fuck it up

um...ok all you people saying that Aaron won't help out obviously don't know him that well and need to stop making assumptions like that.

PM him, myself or even Flood, any of us would be more than happy to offer suggestions and help out with getting things pressed. I'd say to PM Virgil, but he's busier than all of us combined.

um...ok all you people saying that Aaron won't help out obviously don't know him that well and need to stop making assumptions like that.

PM him, myself or even Flood, any of us would be more than happy to offer suggestions and help out with getting things pressed. I'd say to PM Virgil, but he's busier than all of us combined.

What are their usernames on this forum?

I'd really like to talk to him.

I didn't mean he wouldn't help, I'm just saying someone shouldn't expect Aaron to hold their hand through the entire process of getting a record pressed.

If it came off like I was saying Aaron is only interested in money or something like that I'm sorry, but that's certainly not what I meant.

I didn't mean he wouldn't help, I'm just saying someone shouldn't expect Aaron to hold their hand through the entire process of getting a record pressed.

If it came off like I was saying Aaron is only interested in money or something like that I'm sorry, but that's certainly not what I meant.

any one of us will help out any of you, no problem, i won't speak on floods behalf on this, but for me, Eric or Aaron.

my aim name is xjustinxschwierx