CONVERGE Jane Doe Breast Cancer Shirt for Charity

jhulud

61BFCC85-0069-4BB7-8BBC-EA21F294FEF7-142

October is breast cancer awareness month and after participating in fundraisers for the Red Cross and for Boston OneFund, we're extending this years holiday season's fundraiser to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. We'll be sending 100% of the proceeds to the institute in order to help in the fight against cancer.

The shirt will be available for only 3 weeks and we'll have them in stock in early November. So please, act quickly and support a great cause.

If you're interested as well, you can find out how to help: Dana Farber Cancer Institute

http://kingsroadmerch.com/converge/view/?id=4884&cid=65

For some time when my friend mentioned about this I thought it would be a pink shirt with Jane Doe and I got a bit too excited. Of course it's better this way cos sells more and the pink ribbon stands out. Will defiitely order soon! Great KR posted a date as otherwise I would have waited for my next paycheck with this one and missed out (like it happened with the Boston tees).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...