Refused Vinyl

maybe two years ago, interpunk had them back in stock, and i ordered a copy. but (apparently) they sold out before the button you can click turned unclickable, so my copy sat backordered for a while until they just gave me a refund. i don't know if that meant a repress happened or they just found more. I've seen Shape of punk, songs to fan the flame, everlasting (on orange), and this just might be the truth on ebay at some point in my refused on vinyl-less life.

I bought The Shape Of Punk To Come about 3 or 4 years ago in a local store for 12 bucks. I saw a few copies go through there actually. I've never spun it because I keep hearing it sounds like shit on vinyl, and I'd rather listen to my 5.1 Surround DVD Audio copy when I feel like listening to it.

I bought The Shape Of Punk To Come about 3 or 4 years ago in a local store for 12 bucks. I saw a few copies go through there actually. I've never spun it because I keep hearing it sounds like shit on vinyl, and I'd rather listen to my 5.1 Surround DVD Audio copy when I feel like listening to it.

it sounds good til the last 3 minutes of each side. then it gets kind of crappy.

the 5.1 dvd audio thing was weird as hell. i feel like things got added, regardless of whether or not they did, i feel like that's not how it ought to me heard. thats just me.

it sounds good til the last 3 minutes of each side. then it gets kind of crappy.

the 5.1 dvd audio thing was weird as hell. i feel like things got added, regardless of whether or not they did, i feel like that's not how it ought to me heard. thats just me.

They definitely added some stuff for that DVD. I'm pretty sure they used different vocal and guitar takes in some of the songs, and Bruitist Pome #5 is completely different, but that's why I like it. I've listened to that album so many times and all the changes make it seem a little more fresh and new again.

Shape Of Punk To Come is over 55 minutes in length. Isnt that longer than what can fit on an LP. There you go, repress it on a 2 LP set, one blue and one orange on 180 Gram. It's definetaly a good enough record.

I REALLY think New Noise Theology should get "The Vinyl Treatment" on dark green marble! I was going to suggest that if i got a VC Unit. But i didnt. So someone else should....