PO: Why Bother? "This Isn't Very Good" EP

Solo Project of guitarist from The Wonder Years - Nick Steinborn 

http://www.coldcutsmerch.com/products/why-bother-this-isnt-very-good-preorder-vinyl-only-packages

WHY BOTHER? "THIS ISN'T VERY GOOD" PREORDER VINYL ONLY PACKAGES

WHYBOTHER_ALBUM_MOCK_large.jpg?2249
  • WHYBOTHER_ALBUM_ALT_MOCK_small.jpg?2249

Vinyl only Preorder packages for the brand new album "This Isn't Very Good" from Why Bother?  All preorders get a free button while supplies last.  

Available preorder offerings:

1) Standalone vinyl LP**

2) All 3 vinyl colors combined

Vinyl is a single sided 12" with a screen printed B-side.

Vinyl colors are Black, Clear, and Mixed (Various Bundles).  Clear is an exclusive one-time pressing of 100 pieces available during the preorder period only.  The clear also contains a different image screen printed on the B-side. There will be no repressing of clear.**

All orders get a free button while supplies last.  

***This item is on preorder until November 12th.  Any additional items ordered along with this preorder will not ship until November 12th**

Band: Why Bother?
Record: This Isn't Very Good
Catalog #: GTRR019

Release Date: November 12 2013
Track Listing:

1. This Isn't Very Good
2. Pause
3. Parasite
4. Long Road
5. I Exist Alone

Shipping prices on this thing are exhorbitant by the way. I ordered last week and it's more expensive for shipping than for the individual LP. I emailed cold cuts merch and they said that was the cheapest option they had based on weight, blah, blah, blah. Nick actually answered my question on shipping over at AP.net and said he was looking into it but nothing ever came of it.

Shipping prices on this thing are exhorbitant by the way. I ordered last week and it's more expensive for shipping than for the individual LP. I emailed cold cuts merch and they said that was the cheapest option they had based on weight, blah, blah, blah. Nick actually answered my question on shipping over at AP.net and said he was looking into it but nothing ever came of it.

The site quoted me around $6 for UPS ground.

Yeah, shipping blows. Hopefully they put a media mail option.

Cheapest shipping now is $6.27. If I was on the fence bout this, that convinced me not to buy it.