PO: Hammock - Oblivion Hymns

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I know it's a bit of a long shot, but since Charlee ended up skipping out on the bundle, did anyone else purchase one with a bit of buyer's remorse?  Or are maybe hoping to offset the cost by selling one of their three copies?  I'm still looking for either the standard black press, or the colored variant.  I'm aware that standard copies are still for sale, but I'm trying to save a few bucks and help someone out in the process, if they'd be willing.

Got mine this weekend, sort of surprised shipped in a thin, Royal Air Mail kinda mailer - beat up on the outside and corners, but the contents were thankfully fine. Hammock have always shipped quickly and in regular mailers, well packed, and use 1st class- so from TN to VA it is usually 2 to 3 days max. So I did send them a courteous, brief email about the packing ...hoping to be constructive, and also encourage some back pressings.

The 'smoke' vinyl is a really cool medium gray marble, slightly different shades on each LP.  I'm about 10 records behind in cleaning before spinning it, but listening to the mp3 's it is absolutely wonderful. 

If someone wants to save $15 or more, I do not know the seller, but there is a bundle listed on discogs for $80 - and still 14 left on the website at $95 + $14 shipping:  http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/135213465