7" Single Series

Subscribe to the Art of the Underground Single Series NOW and you'll start fresh at the beginning of Year 4.

If you're not familiar with the AOTU Single Series. It works like a magazine subscription, but you receive 7" singles. Exclusive tracks from awesome bands that are ONLY AVAILABLE to people who have subscribed to the series. All previous singles have been limited to 250 copies, but now we're bumping it up to 350 for each volume.

Upcoming artists that are confirmed:

The Methadones

The Copyrights

Delay

Tin Armor

The Closet Fairies

Off With Their Heads

Stressface

The Ergs!

The Steinways

The Manges

Chinese Telephones

The Measure (SA)

and MANY MORE!

Go here to subscribe: www.artoftheunderground.com

All singles and boxsets of earlier singles are sold out, but if you'd like you can still Pre-order the Year 3 Boxset which features: Young Offenders, Potboiler, North Lincoln, Giant Haystacks, The Unlovables, The Modern Machines, Exit Strategy, Ghost Mice, Andrew Jackson Jihad, The Leftovers, and The Potential Johns

Also, there are 1000's of titles in the AOTU distro that you can add to the cart and they will ship with your first singles.

Thanks!

Alex you are redoing some bands?

I don't really like that idea.

This single series has introduced me to some cool bands, I'd rather see new bands as opposed to OWTH and the Ergs again.

They were bands that both asked if they could contribute another single. I think both wanted to do it so that they would get free boxsets at the end of the year...haha.

There is still going to be 12 singles a year, and you'll constantly be introduced to new bands.

I may be retarded, but how exactly do you subscribe?

There's a giant subscribe button on the front page.

Also, Alex is there anyway to know how many we've got left on a subscription? I missed out on one because I ran out and my email kicked the emails you had sent me. Now I can't remember if bought in a year or 1/2 year last time I paid.

Alex you are redoing some bands?

I don't really like that idea.

This single series has introduced me to some cool bands, I'd rather see new bands as opposed to OWTH and the Ergs again.

They were bands that both asked if they could contribute another single. I think both wanted to do it so that they would get free boxsets at the end of the year...haha.

There is still going to be 12 singles a year, and you'll constantly be introduced to new bands.

Haha bastards!!!

You should start carrying some stuff of the bands you put out on there in the distro too (like Gordon Ganos Army and the Potential Johns and the Ringers)

I think that would be cool!!!

Haha bastards!!!

You should start carrying some stuff of the bands you put out on there in the distro too (like Gordon Ganos Army and the Potential Johns and the Ringers)

I normally do carry most things from the bands I released records for, but it usually sells pretty fast. If you're looking for the GGA "s/t" 7" I have that in my distro, you should definitely pick it up!

alex

I may be retarded, but how exactly do you subscribe?

There's a giant subscribe button on the front page.

Also, Alex is there anyway to know how many we've got left on a subscription? I missed out on one because I ran out and my email kicked the emails you had sent me. Now I can't remember if bought in a year or 1/2 year last time I paid.

You have 2 more singles coming your way (volumes 25 and 26). you can renew at anytime and i'll tack your renewal onto the end of your current subscription.

thanks!

alex

Haha bastards!!!

I normally do carry most things from the bands I released records for, but it usually sells pretty fast. If you're looking for the GGA "s/t" 7" I have that in my distro, you should definitely pick it up!

alex

Probably will!

I need to get paid sometime then I'll give you a heads up and pick it up at Sit and Spin.

alex-thanx for the refund if the records show up.ill paypal you.i checked my inbox and i sent you 9 emails.but whatever... contacting you on this board was my only way to get you to answer me.i think your singles club thing is awesome. i really wanted to join./get the earlier sets.xrichx

p.s love the still ill 7 inch on third party( an underated classic)