Online Record Stores Having Sales For Black Friday/Cyber Monday

25% off the entire Brand New store, Black Friday, Small business Saturday, Day of rest for jesus Sunday, and Cyber Monday! No promo code necessary. Your cart will automatically update the sale price once you are signed into your MerchDirect account.

Http://merchdirect.com/brandnew

Anyone order from RFC? Was Priority Shipping the only option for you? That's what happened to me, as I was ready to check out. Bummer.

I haven't ordered anything yet but I checked out the new site. On the mobile site I was only getting quoted for priority (didn't make it to the actual shipping options screen) but on my desktop I was quoted media mail and able to choose it at checkout.

I haven't ordered anything yet but I checked out the new site. On the mobile site I was only getting quoted for priority (didn't make it to the actual shipping options screen) but on my desktop I was quoted media mail and able to choose it at checkout.

damn. yeah, i figured it had to do with the new site, being a little buggy and all. hm, maybe i'll just wait it out.