Basketball fans?

I do get it. Don't blame the Celtics for taking wide open shots. Whether the lead is 5 points or 100, you don't stop playing to make the losing team look better. It's not like they were taking shots in heavy coverage either. 2 or 3 of Allen's last shots were wide open. It's the NBA finals at home when the team is about to win the championship. Playing 6 minutes of heartless and "classy" basketball could have given the Lakers EVERY chance to get back into the game.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha god forbid they don't just lay down, jeesh. that's a ridiculous statement.

like saying a football team should only go for field goals instead of touchdowns when they're ahead.

I would expect nothing less from a Patriots fan. Football and basketball are wholly different things. Its not a fucking ridiculous statement. You don't shoot three balls up by a fucking ton. Its plain and god damn simple. You just don't fucking do it. You drive to the basket you can score points but you don't try to rub salt in the wound when you're up 35 and the game is fucking done. Its totally fucking classless just like the rest of the chest pounding, front-running Celtics. Enjoy it as you should, the Celtics were a better team but hopefully the Lakers get the asshole they and someone clotheslines Posey, tells Perkins to shut his ugly trap after he actually does commit a foul, and puts Garnett on his ass once or twice. Yeah I'm bitter but I don't fucking care, there are ways to win and ways not to win. The Lakers will be a better team next year and we'll go from there.

fuck that. as long as my suns go it'll give me a reason to boast...it's been a long time i've been able to talk...lol

Team USA was announced today. I'm not very impressed. They went 3 deep with PG, SG and SF, but only have 1 C and 2 PF. I hope they don't get in any tight games where foul trouble can make a difference.

2008 USA Men’s Senior National Team Roster

NAME POS HGT WGT DOB TEAM SCHOOL

Carmelo Anthony F 6-8 230 5/29/84 Denver Nuggets Syracuse University

Carlos Boozer F 6-9 258 11/20/81 Utah Jazz Duke University

Chris Bosh F 6-10 230 3/24/84 Toronto Raptors Georgia Tech

Kobe Bryant G 6-6 220 8/23/78 Los Angeles Lakers Lower Merion H.S. (PA)

Dwight Howard F/C 6-11 265 12/08/85 Orlando Magic Southwest Atlanta Christian Acd. (GA)

LeBron James F 6-8 240 12/30/84 Cleveland Cavaliers St.Vincent-St. Mary H.S. (OH)

Jason Kidd G 6-4 212 3/23/73 Dallas Mavericks University of California

Chris Paul G 6-0 170 5/06/85 New Orleans Hornets Wake Forest University

Tayshaun Prince F 6-9 205 2/28/80 Detroit Pistons University of Kentucky

Michael Redd G 6-6 215 8/24/79 Milwaukee Bucks Ohio State University

Dwyane Wade G 6-4 212 1/17/82 Miami Heat Marquette University

Deron Williams G 6-3 205 7/26/84 Utah Jazz University of Illinois