FS/FT Title Fight - Spring Songs 10th Anniversary Edition

junkfooddiet

hes saying that because this dude has already gotten ripped for trying to flip this on merch swap and is also trying on here.

I gathered that. I'm just still trying to wrap my head around why a 7" from HT with a flyer it in is soooooo special. Alternate jacket maybe, but c'mon…..

bluessinger, on 03 Dec 2013 - 8:59 PM, said:

I gathered that. I'm just still trying to wrap my head around why a 7" from HT with a flyer it in is soooooo special. Alternate jacket maybe, but c'mon…..

basically because its title fight and everyone gets a big dick about title fight for some reason. I like them and all but I don't understand any of the hype.

I enjoy the band. I just think they have a big fan base because they are like this band similar to bands like basement, citizen, balance and composure, and turnover but they yell so they play with hardcore bands and that appeals to all the new age hardcore fans out there. I find if I listen to too much title fight, I get sick of them.

I enjoy the band. I just think they have a big fan base because they are like this band similar to bands like basement, citizen, balance and composure, and turnover but they yell so they play with hardcore bands and that appeals to all the new age hardcore fans out there. I find if I listen to too much title fight, I get sick of them.

The guys in Title Fight have been in hardcore bands that were and still are very well liked (Bad Seed, Disengage) and Ned and Ben are the younger brothers of Alex Russin who plays in Cold World. I don't mind their music but I'm much more into their other bands I listed.

SBarry, on 03 Dec 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

The guys in Title Fight have been in hardcore bands that were and still are very well liked (Bad Seed, Disengage) and Ned and Ben are the younger brothers of Alex Russin who plays in Cold World. I don't mind their music but I'm much more into their other bands I listed.

i mean im just saying. most people don't even know all that info. they just think "ooh title fight so hardcore so many fans I better like them" I sound like a dick right now but I don't mind.